May 01, 2006

The only good thing about having a walkover GRC is:



You don't have to get automatic "alarm clock" from the loudspeaker lorry/pick-up/van that urge people to vote for their parties.If they were to destroy my precious sleep,I'll throw the computer speaker at them.

Anyway,yesterday I managed to break the curse of having a boring Sunday,as what Richard said I will wrote this in my blog.And hey,did I mention boring Sunday before?

I went out for dinner with Zhixiong,Kok Chiem,Jaslyn (Jazlyn corrected me with the difference of 's' and 'z') and Lawrence.If you dodn't know who Lawrence is,he's from the Charis Tabernacle.A crappy person different from what I first saw him during soccer games.

Feel sorry for myself that I paid nothing for the dinner.We went to Gillman Village to have Zhi Cha.Not recommend for those without the patience,as we waited nearly 1 hour for the 1st dish to arrive.But the food is nice anyway,free food always taste better eh?

Then we had some KTV session.I have not been to the KTV for quite a long time.Nowadays I seldom listen to chinese songs and as a result takes time to get the tune right.

This is my first time spending the night time with the adults.When I got home,it was nearly 2am.

As for the dinner,I will "promise" them to treat them back when I first got my real "salary".

0 comments: