May 13, 2006

Cycling That Goes Wrong

And I'm yet to recover my body.My butt still hurts like mad.This is the one and only after effect of the night cycling I really hate.

Thursday's night cycling is rather not a good one I guess.There's alot of unforeseen circumstances that keep us from stopping.The irregular change of weather,Richard's delay in arrival,flat tires,Jingyi's health conditions and miscommunications.Frankly speaking,I'm also not really well prepared for the night cycling.I'd not been sleeping more than 7 hours for quite some time.

However,I'm thankful that Sylvy and Eugene came for the night cycling with us.This will be their first time(I supposed) going for the night cycling with us.

The start of the journey is a tedious up and down slope.There did more upslope than we did downslope.My legs were complaining whenever I see the upslope.

We did not finish the journey that they plan initially.We only cycle from Changi Airport to Bedok,where we had the famous bak chor mee in Bedok 85 market.This is one of the best bak chor mee even in soup base form.Next time I shall go there and eat again.

This shows that with church people around,finding good food is never a problem.Next time if you're seeking for good food,be sure to look for Yiseng,Daniel and Richard,for those who owns a car is good at finding nice food.

After that,we had to make a split:One group with Edmond where they go to Queensway,the other group go to sylvy's place.Well I choose the latter,I know that my body is not ready for Queensway.

Arriving at Sylvy's place,I went home with Jingyi,who was sleeping in Sylvy house due to her health condition and that is the end of the night cycling.

Anyway,here are some of the photos taken:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did Eddie just pops out to look at the camera?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
James and Edmond doing the seats adjustment before we start the night cycling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Edmond drinking the Poccari Sweat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Fantastic Foursome

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Half-way through the journey,we stopped at the bus-stop to wait for Jingyi.Eugene was like so tired.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love bak chor mee!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is where Sylvy stays.I like the building structure.

And last of all,some suggestion:

1.The starting point

Please stick to East Coast.It helps to get ourselves warm-up because there's not much of upslope to Changi Village.

2.Choice of bicycle

I don't quite like the bicycle.The handle is just to short for me and I find the body of the bicycle too small for me.

3.Water Parade

We should have drink more pure water rather than drinking 100-plus.

Other than that,I thank James,Jingyi and Richard for organising the night cycling.They really put in great effort in making the whole event successful with zero injury.And most of all,thank God for the weather on that day.It was raining heavily at first,but was stop when we start cycling.

Seems like tomorrow is Mother's day,have everybody prepared the gift for their mother?

0 comments: