May 29, 2006

Phone or Me?

I received a private phone call from Prudential.It was a female voice and I can't remember her name.Usually I'm good at remember girl's name,maybe I blame myself for been too tired to memorise name after the long run.Excuses.

She was asking me whether I can give her a few minutes to let her promote something.I wanted to tell her off but I decided not to.Anyway,she's trying to do her job.

Just when she was about to share her promotion,there was a moment of silence.I was trying to get her and so is she.But in the end the conversation ended and she never call back again.

Was it because of my handphone or there was some service distruction in M1?Anyway,I'm glad she didn't call back......for the moment.

Maybe she was thinking I purposely hang her call and she's probably cursing and swearing at me right now.I'm gonna have a bad day tomorrow.

0 comments: