May 16, 2006

MRT Woes

Travelling a long journey to my workplace by the MRT has been a daily routine to me,in which I don't really mind because I can get to see all the pretty office lady taking the train to work.

However,we may have encounter lots of people all different shapes and sizes doing all the different things and having the different behaviour you can't stand.And yes,behold,for I shall reveal some of the encounter you'll met.

1. The Kan-chiong spiders

These are the person who can't afford to miss the train by trying to squeeze through a legion of passengers trying to alight the train.By doing this,they will secure an empty seat,if any and also won't waste time waiting for the passenger to move out.

Worst still,standing in the middle of the sliding door blocking the poor passengers from going out.They look as if they are the "door god" trying to "protect the evil ones".

2. The smelly bean

Smell-ier than a fermented tofu,as pungent as the ammonia,he was sitting next to me when the MRT arrived at Marsiling.By breathing through the wonderful scent,I can be toxicated within 30 minutes.

I was praying hard that he will just get off the train fast before I faint,but it turns out that I alighted earlier than him.Pity the people who is taking my seat.I wonder how is he/she now?

3. The music blaster

Listening to music is good,but blasting music in places like train and bus?Not good.

And the people blast his/her music through handphone to the max,disturbing the passengers who wants to find peace and quiet.Some of the ah beng/lian also loves to compete with one another with "who got the loudest music","who got the best techno chinese songs","who got the most beng music ever" contests.They seems like enjoy themselves with those "beautiful music" which I find it annoying.

And woe to handphone industries which produce loudspeaker handphone nowadays.Thanks to you,all ah beng/lian bought them to blast their favourite songs and deafen the ears of the passengers.If you wanna blast your music,fine.Please do it elsewhere but never in bus/MRT.And yes,library too!

4. The food muncher

Those who eats char-siew bao and drinks bubble tea inside the MRT.The sign tells you no eating/drinking insdie the train yet you don't care.But little do you know,when one does it,everybody follows and when everybody follows,litters everywhere.

5. The lovebirds

The couple that hug and kiss inside the train,as if the people around them are transparent.If you want to do it,do it secretly because your mom/dad/girlfriend/boyfriend may be watching you.



Oh why oh why is all these things happen around me.All I want is to have a peaceful journey to my destination and nothing much.

And the last 3 situation I mentioned never happen when the first MRT launched.I just hope the MRT staffs do something about it.

0 comments: