May 04, 2006

Keep In Contact

Going out with Jiemin and Edmond during Labour Day is great,especially we had wonderful time fellowshipping with one another during the steamboat BBQ at Suki Yaki Japanese Restaurant.

And yes,not to forget the fun part sabo William with highly concentrated salt and pepper on his BBQ salmon.

Talking to George through the phone yesterday brings me hope.It shows that my used-to-be army friends is still contactable.

Heard that he's into some banking job.Will be finding some time meeting up with each other.

Talking to Xiang Kai through the phone today brings back memory.I still remember the time we(all my bunkmates) watched VCDs and played basketball together.

How long,or should I say how frequent do we meet up with our "long lost friends"?Do we still think of them,or are we not bother to call them?

I still miss most of my friends during my secondary school time.I hope we can still keep in contact.

0 comments: