April 09, 2006

A Dinner That Is Late

Pardon me again for the lack of update these few days.I had been thinking very hard for a new post and because of the work life,I find myself losing the brain juice for inspiring post.

Anyway,I managed to meet up with my Polytechnic friends to have my very late birthday celebration dinner.Due to some unforeseen circumstances,the dinner that was tentatively set on on last Friday had to postpone to yesterday Saturday.

We had our dinner at Sketchers,a place of pasta,wine bar,whatever.The last time I went there is like 3-4 years back?

I recommend the balls of fire.When the food gets on the table,we were so hungry that we started to eat the appetizer and forgot to take photos of the yummy food.

But I take the photo of our speghetti(s),together with the chicken bone.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Raymond taking photo of something.Hmm....

The food there is nice,however it lack of a good customer service.When we asked for the bill,it took 15 minutes for the billing book to come.And we asked 2 times for it!

After that we went to Cathay Cinema at Dhoby Ghaut to catch a movie.We went to watch "Ice Age 2",which cost us $9.50 per ticket!What a chop-head deal.

When we went inside the threate,the usher guided us to our seats.That was an excellent service indeed.The threate is very spacious and it can hold up to 650+ people.The wonderful sound system is blasting my eardrum with such excitment that make me feel that the $9.50 ticket is a worth it offer.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A take of the theatre.Big eh?

I just love Diego the sabretooth tiger in the show.His fear of water and his overcoming of fear moves me.I just love his expression when the water draw near him.Though he got a fierce looking face,he's very helpful and will come to his friend's rescue when there's trouble.

Ohhhh so cute!
Isn't he adorable?

And let see what I get for my birthday:

Image hosting by Photobucket
A nice looking shirt!My wink do works.Glenn got my hint.

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Finding the love of your life".An interesting book.I'll read it during my boring night everyday.

Or should I read during my long journey to my workplace?Perhap when I read this inside the MRT,I'll attract the girls who looked at me as a single poor looking fellow then come and flirt with me.


The next day....

I take a sneak preview of the Good Friday performance which is coming in 5 days time.From my point of view,this years performance is much better than last year.And yes,no lip sync drama finally.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A short briefing by Mr Guo Hao.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Doing some microphone test.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Parenting guide #214:Telling your daughter to sit like a lady.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The cast of a crucified Jesus is a painful one(But not as painful as the real Jesus of course).You have to withstand the pain from the "rope".

Image hosting by Photobucket
One of the finalist from the reality show "So you think you can dance?".

Image hosting by Photobucket
The armor of the hunky Roman guards.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Backstage actors waiting for their turn to come out.

Image hosting by Photobucket
James with a peace.He look neater with short hair.

I can't wait for Good Friday to come.Endure the Monday Blues tomorrow!

0 comments: