March 30, 2006

Birthday Idle

It's my birthday today,but I didn't do anything today.Be it in celebrating with my friends or family.I'll be doing this tomorrow anyway.

To date,8 person wish me happy birthday.2 from church,2 from my ex-campmates,1 from my secondary school friends and 3 from my polytechnic school friends.Thanks people,I appreciated all your wishes.

However it's funny how people who wishes you every year don't wish you this year.

Maybe they forget,or maybe they don't want to.I'm not angry with them anyway.It's their choice.

I never had a wonderful birthday every year.It's like setting up a curse for 23 years of my life.But I'm not blaming God,because I know that God had already give me a present that is everlasting.

If I recall how I celebrate my birthday during my church times,it would be:

2000:In Richard's house.Where we also celebrate April's birthday.Somehow they asked me for my birthday and I revealed to them.They celebrate for me as well.

2001:In Pasir Panjang market.We had a wonderful dinner and that was when all the youth gather together to have dinner.

2002:Celebrate with Diana and the rest in some restaurant at City Hall.Quite an okay gathering.

2003:Celebrate with my choir members at a restaurant in Ginza.I remember we had a sofe shell crab for only $1.

2004:Celebrate once again with my chior members.We had a simple cake.Also had a simple dinner with TANS people.

2005:Non applicable

And if I recall how my poly friends celebrate with me,it would be:

2000:Non applicable,because at that time my poly life haven't start.

2001:Had a simple lunch in Burger King.

2002 and 2003:Can't remember.Think got went to Dan Ryan or something.

2004:Had dinner in Fish and Co at the Glasshouse,which is in Dhoby Ghaut.I remember getting sabo-ed by blowing a strawberry condom.Come to think of it,it's very disgusting.

2005:Had dinner in Soup Restaurant at Suntec City.The food there is very nice,especially the chicken.

I shall change my word:I did had a wonderful birthday every year. =)

0 comments: