March 24, 2006

False Voice

I love songs that uses falsetto,or you can call it "jia ying" or "squeeze ball" songs.

For example,songs like "She's so high" resang by Kurt Nilsen,"100 years" by Five for Fighting,"You're beautiful" by James Blunt and current so-called new song "Jimmy gets high" by Daniel Powter(And can somebody call class 95 don't keep playing "Free Loop" by him?It becomes more and more annoying!).

I just so love "squeeze ball" song so much that I sing it to my church friends.They're kinda disgusted anyway,sorry people.

Sometime I'll try to imitate the way they sing the songs.Just like "Boyfriend" and "L.O.V.E" by Ashlee Simpson.Her singing sounds like Wantian's voice,ermm....,3-4 years back?

Well,got any "sqeeze ball" songs to recommend me?

And how many songs I listed in this entry?

0 comments: