March 26, 2006

What's My Age Again?

A few more days will be my birthday.

It's not that I'm telling the whole whole it's my birthday in 4 days time,it just a gentle reminder that I'm 23 and I need to be more muture by another level.

Not many people in church know when is my exact birthday,simply because I'm hiding from them and I don't really like telling people my birthday is coming.It's like what I said:Telling the whole church my birthday.

If they got the heart,the should have check my profile from my friendster or something.What for hinting them?

And I already expecting no presents every year from the church.By writing this I'm not trying to expect sympathy from people.

Okay,I shall calm down myself.It's getting out of control.

I'm glad William knows my birthday.I tell William I want Dawn Yeoh for my birthday.And I hope he'll give me a big box of present and when I open it up,Dawn pops out of the box and kiss me.

Such thinking is just an impossible fantasy.

G-string perhaps?Jockstrap is also acceptable.BUT I must have a good figure to wear it.

Arrgg!!!!I also don't know what I want for my birthday.

I'll try to arrange with my friends for my birthday celebration.So far my plan is:Friday celebrate with Poly friends,Saturday with my church.I just hope the plan went smoothly.

0 comments: