March 11, 2006

Kelvin should be having his sleep in mainland Tekong when I start this post.

He called me in the afternoon,I wonder what happen.Maybe he's trying to test his phone whether can call from here anot.Anyway,I hope he enjoy the 2 weeks stay in Tekong.

We had dinner as a TANS last Thursday,except Benny with his ATP and Daniel with his work.We had our dinner at Kenny Rogers and had a wonderful time fellowshipping with one another and talk about some church stuff.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A group photo with pastor Geoffery.Kelvin,William and I are the regular customers of a photowhore.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Kelvin and Pastor Geoffery

Image hosting by Photobucket
We are the budget brothers in Christ!

Somehow,the song "Goodbye to You" by Michelle Branch stuck in my mind when Kelvin is about to leave Singapore.It's so overplayed in class 95 together with "Free Loop" by Daniel Powter and "Luxurious" by Gwen Stefani.

Goodbye my friend,see you in another 2 weeks time with your bald hair.

Yesterday was Glenn's birthday.So we celebrate his birthday in a restaurant called Hooters.

Image hosting by Photobucket
To clarke quay we need to climb a flight of....what?90 steps?!

We had a hard time trying to locate the place.Vincent and his girlfriend is waiting for us there.

I didn't know we guys are so wolf-face when we went there.There are so many girls with their sporty looking wear (A shirt and a orange shorts)serving us dinner.Suddenly I felt the heat inside the restaurant.Is it the air-con or is it just me?

Image hosting by Photobucket
The ambience here is like Dan Ryan.There's TVs attracted to every corner for us to watch ESPN sports channel.

The menus are way too attractive for us.After looking at it for 15 minutes,we forgot about placing orders for our stomach!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Let see...let's have hooters shooter.

Image hosting by Photobucket
And it cost $888.88 for a friend one.That is a funny joke.

We ordered the 50 chicken wings,which is a most have in this restaurant.It cost only $39.90 for 50 wings,with special sauce that is well marinated on the chicken.Who can resist the temptation?

The food took so long to come,but it's really worth the wait.Plus the waitress had already warn us about the waiting time.Telling us the waiting time is important,because this helps us to have the mentality to wait.Unlike some place,never even warn us and it took us so long to gewt the food delivered to the table.

While waiting,we took some pictures.

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's Wei Jie and his girlfriend Cynthia.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I'm trying to take the 3 of us with me taking the shot.Eventually it failed.

I tried 3 times and all failed!

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's it.I let someone take for us.

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's been a long time four of us take a picture together.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me with birthday boy Glenn.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Annebelle is so camera shy.When she talked to me,she's completely different.she's one of the most fiercest girl I known.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Elvin with Annebelle.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mascot promoting some stuff.

I didn't take a photo of Vincent and his girlfriend.Oh well....next time we'll have a chance.

And here comes FOOD!

Image hosting by Photobucket
50 chicken wings!Man,it's like a mountain!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Fish and Chip ordered by Glenn.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Chicken Piccata ordered by Annebelle.

Image hosting by Photobucket
My seafood spaghetti.The cream base is nice.

Image hosting by Photobucket
King prawn ordered by Raymond.But I don't find the prawn big,and it comes with only one prawn!

It's nice anyway.Got this garlic taste when Raymond pass his share for me to eat.

And Raymond keep passing food to me and Glenn!What a wonderful move.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Snowfish ordered by Vincent.

Speaking of Vincent,he seems to put on weight when I saw him.The last time I seen him is during the overnight bike riding.

The food is so much for us to finish.We had some chicken wings leftover to finish.

Image hosting by Photobucket
And the winner goes to Raymond for his huge pile of chicken bones.

When the bill came,we checked the receipt and shock to realise the food that we eat sums up to $280+ for 9 person.

There's also a hoola hook dance by the Hooters girls.Glenn is eyeing on the girl with black shirt which is the senior stuff here.They said she looked like Jolin Tsai.And yes,her body is so well defined and the way she do the hook dance is simply stunning.

And thus we must let Glenn take a picture with her.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Here you go.And she shaked his hand and wish him happy birthday which I find it rather "Ying Chou".She kinda busy I supposed.I believed Glenn will not wash his shaked hand for months.

After that,off to MOS we go!

Image hosting by Photobucket

There's a long queue when we get there.Only Glenn,Vincent and his girlfriend and I is going,so there's no problem with people lost during the crowd.So less is good.

The ang mo girls queuing in front of us looks like they can't wait to get in.When they saw their friends coming,they hugged one another as if they didn't met each other for years.

There's even a father driving his son to club!What a happening father he had.

So far most of the people I seen queuing up to MOS are all filthy rich.All those who drive in to the carpark minimum standard is BMW or Lexus.Only few drive in cars like Toyota,Nissan and Honda.The best car I saw driving in is the Vintage Cooper.I find it very unique.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The lightings inside the ticket counter.

There's 3 dance room that we can go:Smooch,Arena and the one on the second floor.There's room for exclusive member and those 25 years old and above that we cannot go in.

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's Arena.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The dance is good.There's so many chio bus to see yet we don't have the chance to dance with them.

There also couple kissing so intimately at the dancefloor.They had been gluing on for 30 minutes kissing and hugging.We changed our place to dance and still we see them kissing.

I don't quite like the music today.It's too much of trance/techno/house which is not to my liking.I prefer pop and retro.

We went off at 3am and by the time I reached home it's about 4am.Right now I'm still so tired and I need alot of rest.

0 comments: