March 19, 2006

Just Random

10 Random thoughts for the week:

1.Sylvy told me that she had watch Kings of Convenience's concert last thursday.Oh Sylvy,I'm so LOVE you for telling me this.

Okay,what makes me even more angry was Fiona Xie also went for the concert!Wah lao!If I brought my album there for their autograph,I will just go and find her and sign on the CD as well.And that's a one stone kill two birds move.So wasted that I didn't had a chance to use this.

2.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I love to play with Pastor Sylvia's white zebra.It got this innocent looking face which I like.

One day I'll abduct her white zebra.Uhahahahaha!!!

3.Richard drove his Suzuki Liana to church.Junwei is so jealous.

4.Been eyeing for alot of nice looking shirts.How on earth can I save up for my study? *wink*

5.Another 11 more days to my birthday.I'm getting old!

6.Dawn Yeo and Dawn Yeoh.I prefer Dawn Yeoh.

7.Wonderful wonders wondered with wonder.I created this tongue twisters in just 5 minutes.

8.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Finally we went to Glenn's house to deliver his present.Glenn is happy to have another F-16 airplane model.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Side view.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Top view.

9. My mind told me to exercise,my body told me to play PC game.

10.The last album I bought is Rembrandt Sky by Emi Fujita.Quite like her voice,but wierd to find her sing in English.

Still got to buy Passion and Keep Tryin' by Utada Hikaru and Mr A-Z by Jason Mraz.And yes,Jason Mraz released this album last year but it cost $38.90.And now then they so called officially released his ablum.It cost $18.90.

0 comments: