March 23, 2006

Journey

I just wonder how are my friends doing right now.

Especially all those I know through my army days,those who went through with me at the year.

They may have persue different journey;some went to study in university,some went to work,some still waiting to study and some of them,well,have no directions for themselves.

I just miss those time where we squeezed around the TV watching all the VCD that we brought in to the bunk.At that time we watched an average of 4-5 movies everyday.I like watching movie with Liwei and Weibin.They are the only two who can really understand the movie well.

I remember watching "The Amityville Horror" with my bunkmates,there's a scene where the little went to the toilet and out of the sudden,a ghostly face flash out of nowhere and Weibin was letting out a shout scream.Everyone of us is laughing even though it's a scary movie.

Because of the journey that we're heading,busyness is unavoidable.We seems to be drawing further away from one another.

Where's the Sentosa outing?Where's the steamboat outing?Where's the enjoyable time in the game of pool?

We hope one day we'll meet again,probably during the reservice time.And everybody can't wait to share the journey we're still walking.

0 comments: