March 31, 2008

With Many Thanks

Thank you everybody for your birthday blessings.3 food feast and I gaining quite a weight in my tummy,which in the years to come,tummy of prosperity.

To church friends:Thank you for the lunch and dinner treats yesterday.It's been a wonderful time together fellowshipping with one another and not to forget the birthday sabotage in Fish and Co.At least I'm sporty.

To Polytechnic friends:Thank you for the enjoyable time together in a restaurant which I insisted to try.Hope you all like the food,minus the service over there.However both my hands are empty after the dinner,if you know what I mean. -_-|||

To others: Thank you for the SMS and comments left in my facebook and friendster.Really appreciated it.

To God: 25 years of blessings,25 years of pain,25 years of joy and 25 years of sorrow.Thank You for the 1/4 century of grace and love.The bumpy ride do teaches me alot of lesson I never knew.

Birthday wish: Maturity and a fit body to attract girls attention!Hahaha...

0 comments: