March 15, 2008

History Repeated

Is it because Singapore lack of a good restaurant,or is it because the country is too small for the restaurant?

Last Monday,we celebrated Glenn's birthday in Dan Ryan.

Yes,Dan Ryan again.So I don't bother posting any photos of food display.You can simply check out the food by browsing my past entry for last year.

As the year goes,our price of the food went up intensively.Remember the time we celebrated our birthday,we were feasting in Burger King and Hawker centres.Right now in our working life,we earn lots of money,so we can afford to pay such a big amount to celebrate our birthday.

Prices of our birthday gift increased as well.In years to come,I'm expecting to get myself an ipod touch(maybe 2nd generation during that time)from them.I must be dreaming.


It's good that Glenn is happy with the watch we gave to him.Now what do I want for my birthday.Hmm......

0 comments: