March 02, 2008

Half-half

I must have think too much when I previously posted my entry.

Well,the second interview went quite well.After accepting the job,I got a mixed feeling deep inside me.Been a thinking,I have been thinking what's the reason behind employing me.Is it because they're desperately looking for people?No choice?

After sharing all this to my fellow HGC members,I was encouraged by their words.No company would employ people out of desperation.They told me I should thank God for giving me this job.

How could I possibly be doubting God?I did thank God for his goodness,yet in irony I doubt his wondrous work in my life.Throughout the whole HGC lesson I was thinking about this topic,questioning myself on the "why do I doubt?" part.

Now I feeling much better now after praying to Him.As I'll be starting my job in another 8 days time,I pray for myself that I'll be prepared for the challenges that lies ahead.

0 comments: