March 25, 2008

Noob Reservist

Here I am back from the low key training for a while.Like I said,the training takes exactly 5 days and I'm still at day 2.

Time passes very slow during the training.I noticed myself back to the old day of waiting for nothing until further instruction,looking at the clock wondering what time the cook house is going to start my lunch,watching the fan spin so on and so fourth.

For my reservice,I'm back to Pasir Lebar camp where I used to train my recce course.Those were the days when we went through shit together,tekan by our sergeants and kenna scold by our cock-ness.This place do brings back my memories.

However,the unit where I train my recce has shut down,mostly probably is because of the new technologies coming in,recce serves as an outdated unit.perhaps we're the last batch of recce that is trained.

It's sad isn't it?

I kinda like training with the old birds that is with us.Very good welfare,talk nice nice.Of course lah,reservice liao no need to play rank sure will talk nicely to you(unless you screwed up some major exercise or point rifle at him,then you deserve it).

Managed to escape the IPPT because I pass the test.But I kinda regret retaking it because the who test is very easy!Imagine people who had problem with 2.4km can clock 11:40 when they can only run 12:30.Damn!

Tentatively,there will be a high key somewhere in September/December.Hope I can see even more familiar faces there and most of all,cleared all the keys in my reservice!

0 comments: