March 07, 2008

Guitars And Pianos 2

After a week of delay,I finally get to do some serious blogging right now.

It's part 2 of Guitars and Pianos!Yeah!For this time I'll just put some of the songs I like after a few months of Internet surfing(this is the price you have to pay for idling too much).



Black Bird/Yesterday by Beatles(Obviously he's not a member of Beatles).The song Black Bird fits into Yesterday very well.Love those plucking and smoothing introduction.



Vincent by Don McLean.I first came upon this song during my Polytechnic days.At that time I was kinda ignorant and thought that it was a funny song about Vincent.It's quite a sad song after listening to it,especially if you check on the profile of Vincent van Gogh(yes,the song is a tribute to him).

The singer's name is Michael Cho.Do check out his other songs,especially Curbside Prophet(from Jason Mraz)and his self-composed songs.



彩虹 by Jay Zhou.My heart was melting when I heard the plucking version of this song.I may sound abit absurd in the melting part,maybe that's me.Check out his finger plucking with an ease,very fluent.

Another song you can listen from him: 蒲公英的约定 by Jay Zhou.My heart melted even more.Silly me.



More Than Words by Extreme.I don't know what to say about his guitar skill,it's damn pro loh!!!For goodness sake,this kid is only 12 years old!

If he were to perform a concert at Esplanade,I'm sure to buy ticket to listen to his guitar.

Another song you can listen from him: Alone Again,Naturally and Canon in D.

0 comments: