October 01, 2007

Last time I did mention to Jing Yi that I wanted to do this crappy post about this,that was like 1 month ago.Well,no offense to the chio bus,I mean no harm and I do love you all deep deep from the bottom of my heart.

So back to the topic of Why Chio Bu Cannot Work In Factories?


Is it because it will ruined their beautiful face?


Nope.That can be rectified by their make-up tool kit.No worries.


Is it because they can't perform?


Who say chio bu is nothing but display items?Never forget:"anything you can do,I can do better."


Or is it because they're just bimbos?


Chio Bu have brains,mind you.Jessica Simpson,according to my dear brother Ong Ming Keat,has a high IQ than most of us.


So what is it that they're not allowed to work.


That will be because they might distract the workers.Imagine when the worker is busy trying to do some work in a highly acidic chemical,suddenly a chio bu walk past him.He will be turning his head to look at her,simply ignoring what he's going to do next.

Then he will be following her without realizing that he's going to an acid pool.By the time he realized it he'll be falling inside the pit and nobody knows.

The next day they'll be searching high and low for him,thinking that he has gone missing.Perhaps when they cleared the acid pool during their machine maintenance,they'll find bone remaining or nothing at all.

!!!!!!!

Scary isn't it?But that was just my crappy imagination.

0 comments: