October 28, 2007

Action Pack

"Hey,are you going to see Jackie Chan today?"said one of my colleagues to my officer.

Huh?Jackie Chan coming to Singapore.Are you kidding me?When I heard this,I thought he was referring to another person,maybe a codeword "Jackie Chan" to represent someone else.Somemore,I can't really trust their words most of the time.

So I purposely ask who is he.

"Huh?You don't know him?!"He replied.

Okay that's it.It was the real person himself.Get the camera ready,I mean,my camera phone ready.

My lunch finished just in time to catch the kung-fu star.According to my friend,he was here as an ambassador for children's cancer,so that is why he was wondering around the children ward.

There were many staff with their cameras on their hands ready to snap that Hong Kong actor.They were camping in a place just to wait for him to come out of somewhere.

When he came out,the people were flooding towards him.I was too slow to get to the front,thus the lousy photo taken.


Okay lah,got picture of his head can already lah.

He was walking to the children ward to visit the kids.My friends and I decided to camp outside waiting for another opportunity to snap another photo.

20 minutes has passed and I shall wait no longer,so I tell my friends and left the place.No point waiting for so long just to take his photo.

Anyway,we all are so idiot loh!Got work don't want to do go and chase star in hospital.But then hor,if Jay Chow were to come over here,I confirm will take 1/2 day urgent leave one.Hohohohoho.

0 comments: