October 31, 2007

[This is an advance post.For latest post,please scroll down]

After much consideration,I have decided to make November a "Readers Request Month".

So if you can think of any stupid story/idea/suggestion/anything(!) that you want me to post,do tell me.I'll accept all kinds of request,but make sure the suggestion made is reasonable(for example,you don't request me to write story of a lesbian/gay,racist story blah blah blah).

After thinking of what you want me to post,do write your request on the tagboard/comment,or you can simply message me through handphone or tell me when we meet up one day in church or outside.Closing date will be 15th of November.If I didn't hear from any of you all,I may have to change it to "Army Month".I don't think you all want right?

By saying this it shows that my inspiration is getting worse.Oh dear...

0 comments: