October 25, 2007

I Want To Complang!

No,there's nothing wrong with my spelling,it was done with a purpose.So stop complaining.

Sending complain letters is one of Singapore best weapons,and also one of the "leisure" for the people.The topic is:How can we write a complain letter worthy to publicize in Singapore?

In this topic,I'll show you(in my most crappiest way)on how you to write a complain letter.



1. Using innocents as a stake

In complain letters,the best way to have your letters read is to use the innocents as your content.Try using people such as children to make your whole complain letter stand out.By showing concern to the people makes you a kind and caring person instead of being self righteous.

Example:

I want to complain about the sexy lingerie scene that was shown on TV.One day when me and my family were watching our favorite local drama,there was this scene where the lead actress took off her towel revealing only her lingerie.My daughter was asking me who the actress was was,with me covering my face in shame.

I can't imagine this was shown on TV!How could they corrupt the minds of the little child.What will the children think?I know sexual education is necessary,but that was too early consider the age like them...blah blah blah...


Letter acknowledgment success rate: 85%

2. I,Me,Myself

Instead of using the innocent,you can be self righteous too!Try complaining especially when your when you're on an injury status,which adds a plus point to your letter.

Example:

My concern rise when I was injured by the big old tree that was planted beside the condominium.One day when I was jogging,the hugh tree branch fell off hitting my shoulder.I was taken to the hospital and was ward for a few days.If the brunch was to hit onto my head,I won't be here writing to you.

I was afraid that the tree will pose a danger threat to my family member.What if one day the whole tree fell off at my house(I lived on the 4th storey)?I think the authority should do something about it.


Letter acknowledgment success rate: 70%


3. Make your letter unique

By putting some interesting topic makes the whole thing worth debating.So trying squeezing your brain juice by writing something people never write before,and prepare yourself to be flamed.Topics like stand left on escalator is over,so quit using it.

Example:

The bumper sticker that was pasted on the back of the car can cause serious distraction to the drivers.There are provoking stickers such as vulgarities and quotes that may cause influences to the young ones and explicit pictures may cause traffic accident.

Government should ban bumper stickers blah blah blah...


Letter acknowledgment success rate: 60%


4. Never miss an opportunity to complain

Never lose a chance to complain about a thing so small.You should think it this way: Even small things around you can cause big problem.If you agree,please get your pen rolling.

*insert picture here,for this will add a plus point*

I was eating a bowl of bak chor mee and was astonished to find a small fish bone inside my noodle.I can't imagine me having to swallowing it in.I hope the authority can do something to get rid of this dangerous stall.



Letter acknowledgment success rate: 66%


5. Knowing what's the hottest topic

In order to get the editor to read your letter,you must write a topic that was somewhat hottest topic in Singapore.Topics like CPF,GST,price increase may bring even more debates from the reader.

Example:

What was the flour price increase?How can a small peasants survive in a situations like this?

During the 80s,the price bread was that cheap and now,blah blah blah...



Letter acknowledgment success rate: 90%


This was just my 2 cents worth,don't say I didn't warn you.

0 comments: