October 18, 2007

Guitars And Pianos

After watching so many Youtube music videos,it's time for me to share with all of you some of the videos I like so far.

I'll go for the top 5 songs I like in Youtube.For those who appreciates group band who jam guitars and drum like no tomorrow,sorry to disappoint you.I prefer peaceful,yet upbeat songs.

Okay,here goes:




Number 5:






Rendition of Kings of Convenience's "I Rather Dance With You".Love the plucking part from the left guitarist.If not for anti-climax phone ring ending(3:31),the whole song will have a nicer ending.

Why the top 5?Figuring of chords and tabs by themselves.I like.


Number 4:



很多鹅 by 旺福乐团.The song may sound childish for all of you,but to me it's very cute.One of the entertaining band I've seen so far,even though their song is very simple.

Why the top 5?The guitarist's solid plucking,plus the cute...ermmm...song.Yeah,song.

Okay lah,you all people like shredding is it?!

Number 3:



Rendition of The Beatles' "Michelle".To those of you who do not know,"Michelle" is another one of my favorite songs from Beatles other than "Hey Jude" and "Yesterday".Well,please ignore the French word,he made a slight mistake on the words.Other than that,it's okay.

Why the top 5?The solo part at the ending.Slow and steady.Brilliant!


Number 2:



"Energy Flow" by Ryuichi Sakamoto.The whole song sounded touching,but it do makes me feel better after hearing it.Came upon this after browsing at one of the local forums.

Why the top 5?Piano variation and the touchy beginning.


Number 1:



"Smile" by Lois Mahalia and Carl Herrgesell.I happened to chance upon this in youtube,without knowing what song is this.After listening to it,I feel the wow but the powerful vocal by the lady.Usually I don't really like listening to jazz because it's the song that makes me feel sleepy,but this song just blew my mind.I wonder if this song was composed by one of them?

For the whole video,I was somehow concentrated to look at the guy's reaction when he played the piano.I don't know,but he looks like he's feeling high.Oh man,is there something wrong with me?

Why the top 5?B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L(I took 10 second typing this,without using CAP lock)song,outstanding support by the pianist for the singer.

There are so many nice song to put up,but I seems to have a poor memory when comes to all this.I should have put some of it inside my favorite list.

0 comments: