October 14, 2007

Yesterday's ex-choir presentation turns out to be quite a smooth one,despite the fact that I didn't came for the 1st 2 weeks of practice.Thank God the song was not in parts,or else I'll be having difficulty singing it.

This is my second time going for the presentation,this time with even more people,which makes me a less nervous presenter.Since I didn't practice much,I tend to forget some of the lyrics.Well,as long as there's a lyrics well placed on the standing tray,singing wouldn't be a problem.

After the worship song,it's out turn to do our presentation.When we went up the stage,I saw nothing on the tray.

Oh shit.

I'm gonna butchered the song!Nevermind,Calm Down Wei Liang.You can do it.

After the song,you may see me going for a cool exit,but that was me thinking of how to strangle the person who lost the lyrics.

Anyway,this is the end of my second presentation.I would say the 1st group of presentation by Sylvy,Jing Yi and Eddie was good.The song was like those kind of lounge-y,rainy day song and the 2 girls blend in well.Well,how you all consider doing another presentation again?

For my 3rd presentation,I wanted to come out with my own lyrics.Let's hope I know how to figure out the chords.

0 comments: