November 02, 2007

One fine day,Remote Carrier was busy surfing the net.And as usual,reading his favorite manga online,looking for nice clothes and dreaming of becoming a millionaire.

Out of a sudden,Pseudo Carrier came out of nowhere underneath his...ermmm...computer desk.

Pseudo Carrier(PC): Hey dude,what the outcome for your Reader Suggestion November.

Remote Carrier(RC): Of well,only 2 responses I would say.One nice suggestion and another way-too-personal suggestion.No matter how much suggestions/questions I post,all I got was no answer.

PC : For example?

RC : I tried asking people for people who can lend me 881 and Corrinne May CD,but nobody answered.In the end I had to buy myself the Corrinne May CD.Urrrgggg!!!!

PC : Wah,you're so poor thing hor?

RC : Yah lah,now I give up on asking questions online.It's like posting to a wall.

PC : Now then you know ah.So what you gonna do with November?

RC : No choice but I have to post 1 reader's request for this month and do some army posts.Hey,maybe a motor show review too.

PC : Hahaha,I didn't know your readers are so boring.

RC : Yah loh,now then you know.

PC : Hey Jay Zhou is releasing his album today.Are you going to buy it?

RC : Yeah,of course.I support his songs leh.

PC : Okay,let's forget about the readers.It's their loss for not using this opportunity to suggest what they want to see.

RC : Oh okay then.

PC : I gotta go.My life can only last for 5 minutes.Catch up with you next time.

RC : Okay,see ya!

Pseudo Carrier disappeared,and was nowhere to be seen.

0 comments: