November 22, 2007

Offer Of The Month

Last Tuesday(2 days ago),I went out with William and Edmond for some window shopping and relaxing of mind.Staying at home for the whole day can be very boring you know.

Well,I'm not going to go through all the detail of what we did in Marina Square,because the whole topic is not about my daily diary or some sort,just in case people may think of that.

We went to Suntec City to buy ourselves a drink in Carrefour(people still pronounce it as car-re-four,it's car-fu) .Me being the itchy mouth saw an offer of kettle cooked Lay's potato chip having an offer of $4.95,with original price like $7.05.Oh yah,the offer also state that if you buy 1 bag of chips,you'll get 1 bottle of Pepsi free.


I think for myself: Aiyoh,just a small bottle lah.How big can it get?Anyway,I just buy the chips to try it out.

I had to go all the way to the entrance to redeem the free drink.The reception counter was like oh-my-goodness pathetic.Okay,nevermind.I hand over the receipt to the lady to take my drink.

Surprisingly,the bottle of drink turns out to be:

Camera trick of making it into a small bottle.It's actually 1.5 litre!

O_O !!!!!

So what are you waiting for?

0 comments: