November 25, 2007

Reader's Request 2

5 more days before I end this reader's request.I was kinda panic because I still have 2 more requests I have not done.

Well,the next challenge is to describe a specific person in church,which is very tricky for me.The reason?I afraid that I'm just too good in describing this particular brother/sister until everybody knows who I'm talking about.Alright here goes:

Okay,I have this particular brother who is sort of a walking encyclopedia in church.Whatever stuff you do not know,or any particular subject you want to learn,he can answer you back.But make sure you don't ask him about music,because he only listen more to jazz/vocal.

I sometime have problem over this brother of mine.I don't know is it because he wants to show off,or is he an attention seeker,he tend to be dua kang in some ways.When we organize trip in somewhere,he seems to know what to do,where to go and the best lobang over there.His skill of dua kang-ing is so powerful that you can blast a hole and hot spring come out.



Okay,I'm bit absurb lah.

He also have a logic of his own.Like when we're planning for a trip for 5,he proclaim that we can actually book a cab for 5 without any problem.Come on lah,you think this country got London Cab is it?We even had problem with 4 person sharing a cab liao leh.Joker leh.

2nd logic in which I cannot accept: Tissue paper are for gu niangs.Bloody hell,make sure you don't ask me for tissue when you're blooding like mad on your body.Lim peh gonna wrack you 1 time jia lat jia lat,zam you to the road knock down by an incoming truck then following by wild crow snatching your meat for dinner.

If I were to post any further logics,I would have chiu ka peng.Anyway,it's still fun having to know this brother.He's a very concerning brother,never to leave his brother to suffer or what.He's always there to console me when I feel down sometimes.

Comment to him: Just know what he's saying.With GPA so high yet untactful with words welcome more enemies.Thank God he's blessed,everybody still likes him.

0 comments: