November 06, 2007

Happiness Is...

When you got the Jay Zhou's latest album without going through all those pre-ordering.Even if they claim to give move free gift(cowboy figurine)for people who pre-ordered,I also don't know where on Earth will I put this thing at.

Anyway,I'm so happy to have the CD,no more waiting for me...for now.

Currently I'm listening to his songs;7 songs that I've not heard of.What to say,I love all the songs sang by my Jay Zhou!!!!!!jAy zhOu rOx!!!!!!XXXXD <333333333




Unfortunately,this only applies to fan-girls.I don't use my eyes to listen songs.Oh,sorry if I did sound offending.

Okay,start of with his 1st song: 牛仔很忙

I think I've seen 97.45938473472469% of the people commented that it was a very cute song,cool,new style but I like it.Okay,I don't really like the song,after listening to 5 times.

I must admit the song was cute,and it was a nice attempt by him.

2nd song:彩虹

A safe song,and his usual style.It do sounds familiar,but I still like it.This song may become the top 10 songs ah beng/lian will blast on the bus.

3rd song:青花瓷

In every of his album,he must have at least 1 oriental song.青花瓷 is one of them.I like this song simply because I like chinese orchestral.

4th song:陽光宅男

Another attempt by Jay Zhou.Very pop-ish,kinda cute and reflective.

5th song:蒲公英的約定

The song is okay for me actually,but Junwei likes it.Anyway,I have no comment for this track.Next.

6th song:無雙

His album must contain 1 rock song and this is one of them.I also have no comment on that.

7th song:我不配

Most of them recommend this song,but I find it so-so leh.This sad song don't works for me actually.

8th song:扯

Rapping song.The girlish voice do irritates me,but I like it.Hahaha.

9th song:甜甜的

I don't know what to say about this song.This song is best sang by a female singer!Just imagine Jay Zhou going for this 甜蜜 style for his next album.Oh my...

10th song:最長的電影

Other than 彩虹,this is another sad song that appeals me.Short,simply,sad!Definitely my recommendation for you all.If you are to sing this song in karaoke,you must be careful.There's alot of sudden high note that makes this song very tricky.


That sums up everything after 1st round of listening.99% of you may tell me to listen few more times in order for me to like all of his songs.Well,this CD contains 39 minutes of songs,it may take me 5 hours I guess?


Oh yah,I got to do reader request for my next post,or else they might think that I don't keep promise.

0 comments: