November 04, 2007

Last Friday I rushed to Jurong Point to see if the Jay Zhou's new album is released.

To my disappointment,I see nothing!Zero!Zilch!ゼロ!It must have sold out fast I guess.

I didn't see anyone collecting for the CD that they pre-ordered.Was it because they had already done that this afternoon?Anyway I don't want to know and I don't want to see,it makes me feel regretted not pre-ordering the CD.

But then,if they really go and collect the CD,I may plan to set an ambush to rob their CD.Hor hor hor!!!!!Hey,what am I thinking?!

Feeling sad,I browse the Internet to see the review of those happy customers in the forum.After reading the comments from the Jay Zhou avid fan,I learned that there a delay shipment of the CD and it will only be available on the 6th.

While the Taiwan fan was listening to the CD,we Singaporean can do nothing but to wait.Oh wait,that only applies to people supporting original.Some of us may have downloaded it.I was tempted to do so,but as a supporter of Jay Zhou(I won't say I'm a fan,I don't spin),I shall wait for the CD to arrive.

I wonder if there's still chance for me to pre-order the CD?

0 comments: