September 30, 2007

So We End This

1. Celebrated Raymond's birthday in Kuishin Bon at Suntec City.It was one of the most expensive Buffet I ever had yesterday.

2. Finalized a song that we can sing during the next Saturday @Seven presentation item.The performance was plan to be in 2 weeks time.

3. Visited my Grandmother who was still having breathing difficulties.Pray for her health that she'll recover soon.

4. My Mother came back from her trip to Korea.To those going Korea next time,do bring lotsa molla,the standard of living over there is high.

5. Going to quit my job in another 2 months time.Right now trying to beautify my resume.

6. Last of all,to those who tagged me for the "10 Weird Habit",here it goes:

1. I like - to munch a big bag of potato chips reading my manga.

2. I am allowed - to do Internet shopping?Oh does it count?

3. My favorite part of my body is - My finger.So slim you can even wear woman's diamond ring.

4. If i could fix one part of my human body - My hump,my hump my hump my hump,and I'm gonna make make make you touch my lovely little hump.

5. I hate - Broccoli and cauliflower

[Question 5: People tend to put backstabber as their hate list.Come on,99% hate backstabbers and that 1% is an insane.]

6. If I could date a female celebrity - that will be Jessica Alba,Keira Knightley,Utada Hikaru,Fiona Xie and Felicia Chin.

7. If i could date a male celebrity - that will be Clive Owen and Vin Diesel.

[I find question 6 and 7 somehow funny.It just makes you feel like a gay,lesbian,both or somewhere in between.Let say if you're a girl,you won't even bother to answer question 6,because you'll think that: Oh,if I answer this question,people may think I'm a lezzie.Oh gosh,the question has already stated IF,I repeat in bold,IF.So why are we worrying?Next!]

8. I’m attracted to - Electronic Gadgets and T-shirts with nice design.

9. I hate it - when you have to wait for a bus with irregular waiting timing.

[I hate it when people backstab me.Ha Ha Ha.As if you like it.]

10. I prefer to sleep - when the thunder roars and the rain pours.

People to tag:

..........

I don't have leh.How ah?

0 comments: