September 16, 2007

Tortoise Recovery

I was about 90% recovered from my sickness.My appetite is started to gain back what I want it to be,so no more 1/2 bowl of rice again!

I need some time to plan blogging about my HGC outing in Chee Moon's house.Most probably will have to post it tomorrow night.For now,I'll have to post some other stuff.

Heard one of the songs "Sheng Wai Wu" in Youtube.It's super nice.It makes me wanna buy the 881 OST to listen.Till date I have 5 albums/singles to buy:

1. "Buku wa Kuma" singles by Utada Hikaru (This singles has been there for almost 1 year!)

2. "Flavor of Life" singles by Utada Hikaru (Another singles released quite long time ago)

3. "Beautiful World/Kiss & Cry" singles by Utada Hikaru (Die lah!So many singles haven't buy yet!)

4. "Beautiful Seed" by Corrinne May

5. "881 OST" (Although there will be alot of Hokkien songs which I won't be able to understand)

Speaking of 881,Me as a Singaporean haven't watch the show yet.Yeah,I heard it was a nice and touching show,but I think I'll be waiting for their DVD to release.

Anyway,if anyone got the last 2 albums,can I borrow from you all for sampling?Hahaha!

Will be going for the Singapore Bike Fest today.Hope to take some nice pictures over there.

0 comments: