September 03, 2007

Get It Sprayed




Watched Hairspray last Tuesday with my fellow colleagues.And if you don't know what kind of movie is this,it's a musical comedy with a feel of the 60's (Think Grease,even though I didn't watch this show before,in fact I should watch it one day).

As far as I know,there has been a racial discrimination going on in the 60s,where the blacks and the whites were separated by a thick red line.Then came Tracy Turnblad who is here to save the day.By her beautiful singing and her dance moves,she has changed the mind of the people,even though she got an awesome built.Slowly,Tracy managed to draw the two race together by her determination and her perseverance.

I did like the dance very much.The chronography and synchronizing was almost too perfect to imagine.It was like watching a western version of Bollywood.But I must admit I like Bollywood dance very much.They'll never ran out of ideas when comes to dance moves.

The whole movie is so magical,it makes me wanna go for a weekly Mambo every Wednesday in Zouk.Uhahahahaha......


I'll give this movie 9 out of 10.

0 comments: