September 23, 2007

It's so surprising that a handful of the church people knows my blog.When I thought only the youth knows my blog,even Pastors and other people know it too!

As what they said,they know me even more through my blog,how I progress,how twisted my mind was.So exposed,I almost thought I'm naked.

Okay,jokes aside.What others may think about me is this: I have hundred over hidden agendas which I didn't revealed to them.

Answer: When I chose to say,I will say.I won't want to post too much of my personal stuff over at my blog for all to see,neither did I want to set up a password protected post waiting for people to type in 7-9 asterisks trying to peep in to my dirty little secret.

Second reason: When I were to reveal everything,I'm actually expecting solid answers.I'm particular about answers.I don't really like textbook answers,or even a question back,expecting me to give you any answers.I'm so sick and tired of all those suggestion hundred over people have given me.

Sometimes I don't like the way people tell me that because I'm your friend,I'm saying this for your own good.Did Jesus tell his disciples like this?Did He not say,I'm saying this because I love you?

In closing,I recommend you all read my post regularly to keep yourselves updated.If I were to update each of you one by one,I'll be very tired.

0 comments: