March 30, 2007

Special Birthday

First of all,regarding my job,I was cleared of the reason why I was dismissed from my company.Man,am I so angry that they actually have so many hidden agenda in them.That is what I called a silent killer in the company.

Anyway,I was transfered to another department to work.I hope that this will be another fresh start for me.


Thank you Pastor Chee Khim for your advice and encouragement.Despite of your illness,you still spent your time have dinner with me.Yes,I agreed with you that I should look more on the bright side of life,instead of counting the number of curse I've been through during my birthday.It's true that blessing came when you're thinking of it.

Thank you everyone for the mini celebration in Pastor Kian Cheng's house.Yah,Clara,thanks for the cake,I like it very much,even though it was not cold.Thank you Pamela and Clara(again)for the encouragement when I'm feeling depressed.Both of you are my best sisters in HGC...okay that includes Yan Yi...okay Chee Moon too...okay all my sisters in HGC!Happy?

Thank you everyone for your SMS wishes.May the Lord bless your day ahead.

Sometimes having a non-physical gift from others is not a bad thing after all.

0 comments: