March 06, 2007

Enter The Dragon

Other than Archery and Kendo that I love so much,there's dragon boat.

At first it may not be an appealing sport when I first join Singapore Polytechnic,maybe it's due to the fact that this CCA is located in a oh not so obvious place in a oh so big building.Anyway,most of the time I don't even bother to visit this place,unless when we wanted to play badminton or table tennis.

After looking at the built of the dragon people,I began to feel so envious.Their buff and chiseled tan body,those sunshine look and the sporty behavior.Wah,so eye catching.

But after looking at their requirement,I don't think I may be able to join.You must be able to trap water for a certain period of time,which I'm still struggling with it.Or maybe you need to run a gold timing in your 2.4km and do a minimum of 12 pull-ups.

Okay,maybe I'll just stick to my archery okay.If I were to join Kendo,I'm just make myself the main subject of target.

Recently my school organised a dragon boat activity for all the stuff.It's held on the 15th of March,which happens to be on Thursday.

.........















Lim peh boh si gan lah!For this week onwards still got to do this do that.It just work the hell out of me.Bah!!!!!!

0 comments: