March 14, 2007

After 2 years and 5 months of wonderful time with me,I know the relationship is going to end soon.

It was such a great thing knowing you.I want to thank you for all the hard work you'd put for me.You shared your laughter with me,cheered me up when I'm down and even played with me when I'm bored.

As time goes by,I realised that your health is getting poor.I know it's going to be serious just by looking at your body;your moving is getting more and more lethargic and you hardly recognised me.

By looking at your condition,I predicted you have about 3-4 months to live.I can't bear to lose you.All the wonderful memory that you and I shared,I just refused to let go.

After a few days of sleepless night,I had decided to let it go.I know it's kinda cruel,but it was meant for your good.Do you know how much tears I'd cried for the past few nights just because of you?











Goodbye my 80Gb Hard disk.

Yours Truly,

Wei Liang

0 comments: