March 29, 2007

Where to Go?

From today onward,I'm unofficial jobless because they told me that they don't need an officer right now.Is it true or is it something that tries to entertain me and makes me happy?I don't know.

The feeling is not so good when they told me this.I just don't like the feeling of been "not needed".If I was not needed then they shouldn't have employed me in the first place,damn it!

After hearing this bad news during the eve of my 24th birthday,I was given 2 choices:

1. Blaming God and be angry with Him for giving me such a shitty situation just when I got financial difficulties.

2. Just let it be.There's always opportunities for me to get another job.

Later I was told to go back to the company K,which is where I started from.

Hey wait,is that my 3rd choice?

For your information,I was recruited by company K to work in another company.I'm actually a staff of company K that was been employed to another place to work.the concept is more like an agency style,except that I got better benefits and entitlements.Yeah,not forgetting higher paid unlike most agency whose job is to suck money out other people's salary.

However is 3rd choice the way to another path?What if they just want me to sign the clearance form and scram?Okay,I shall not think too much.

Just pray for God wisdom to be upon me.I may not know about tomorrow,but I know God always has a plan for me.

Oh,happy cursed birthday eve to me.

0 comments: