April 03, 2007

Timely Sacrifice

Somehow I noticed that nowadays I'm lacking the entertainment to the readers.Mainly because of my work(depressed over work,but pick up thanks to God's grace),tight schedule(Good Friday rehearsal,birthday celebration with friends)and lack of moltivations(lazy to post Bukit Timah Hill trip which is 3 weeks due!).

Okay,I'll promise to upload all the photos up as soon as possible.For my HGC,I'll try to upload the photos(of the hill trip)inside a shared album.

Right now I'm at William's house assisting him to do his school work.I had to stop all my exercises for this week,again.You know I've not been exercising since last week,but I was rather surprised that I'd lost 4kg of weights.I wonder if I should blame it on the cheapo bathroom scale.

Glad to see that William is still doing fine despite of his hellish school work.I had not been keeping in contact with him since Chinese New Year.That was like 1 month plus of not keeping in touch!We exchange our updates with each other and there are so many things to say,yet so little time to do it.

Maybe in another 1 month time,we'll be able to have the time to share our staff.

Well,sorry once again to bore you all with "me,myself and I" post.Please bear with me while I'm trying to adjust my life,both mental and spiritual.

0 comments: