April 19, 2007

Faraway Mail

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Address censored to avoid spam mail

Finally the t-shirt that I'd bought is there!Imagine how long I've waited just for the mail to come full of expectation.

This is my first time doing an online shopping.I admit it was quite a fun thing to do,especially when all those stuff is unavailable in Singapore(Please say yes,or else I'll feel my heart ache),and you don't know how your product may turn out to be.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The design and the color is the same as what I saw on the Internet,except that mine is darker due to the picture developed.The small size tee fitted so nice in my body that you can actually see my well-developed chest.

Satisfied with what I got,I decided to browse the website for more t-shirt design.

There are alot of nice t-shirt which I managed to find,but most of them doesn't ship to Singapore and some are way too expensive,I mean the shipment and handling fee.After a few hours of finding,I accidentally clicked the wrong button which caused me to buy that shirt which I find it expensively nice.

-_______-|||

Wei Liang,you win liao loh!

0 comments: