April 29, 2007

So Powerless

Staying overnight for my work on Saturday simply drains my energy away.I didn't know I had to stay overnight until 4.30am,going back home and sleep for less than 2 hours,go back to work again.Thank God my supervisor allows me to go back at 12 noon.

I was amazed by the people working here.Looks like I'm the weakest link in this company with limited endurance.I wonder how they can look so energetic after the overnight stuff?Must be the cigarette I guess.

I got my T-shirt last Friday.It was way early than what I expected.I thought it would take 2-3 weeks to ship here.I shall upload the picture of my shirt tomorrow.

2 more days to the coming of Spiderman 3 and labour day.I predict that the tickets will be selling like hotcakes on that day.I'll see how Raymond plans to watch this show.

0 comments: