December 11, 2006

Fight This Feeling

Finally I'm back from a trip to Malacca.Although it's just a 2 days 1 night trip,we really enjoy the retreat very much.

The only regret is that I didn't get to ride the buffalo.Maybe there's to little time for us to explore the whole place.Well,there still another time for all this.

As I mention in the previous post,prayers for safe and smooth journey is very important.I appreciate every of your prayers,be it big or small.Thanks to all the prayers,we managed to come back to Singapore.Reason is because when we went to buy 4 tickets back to Johor for dinner,it was fully booked.We had to hire a taxi in which they cost us $220RM for the whole journey.Thank God we asked one taxi driver beforehand regarding the price of journey back to Johor.If not,we'll be chopped by the evil taxi drivers around.

Anyway,I'm still feeling lethargic after the trip,simply because we didn't sleep much in the hotel.I'll try to post the photos tomorrow.

0 comments: