December 24, 2006

After 2 days of celebrations in church,I'm started falling sick due to lack of sleep and a major flu.Looks like my immune system has went down alot,I gotta eat more vitamin pills and exercise more.

However,when I look at how the weather works,it's so hard to go for jogging and swimming regime right now.

Christmas celebration is wonderful.I've took quite alot of photos and yes,I was asked by Pastor Bee Tin to be an angel,last minute but not a sudden one.Oh well,actually I'm happy to get an act as an angel.

I have received alot of gifts,but the number of cards I received has dropped.The number of chocolates and sweets and cookies I've received increase instead.

Okay Wei Liang,don't complain.Be happy of what you've received.It's better to give then to receive,right?

0 comments: