December 06, 2006

Eat at Jones

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last Saturday Ming Keat,Yan Liang,Kelvin Lee and I went to try out the store in Clementi called Botak Jones.And yes,finally we managed to catch up with Yan Liang to have a dinner together.Do you know it's so difficult to meet him up for dinner,especially when he's so tired after his in-camp training in SAFTI?

Okay,back to Botak Jones,this store has been there for quite some time,except that we didn't notice that until the newspaper and Channel U feature it.Thanks to the media,this place has been a hot spot for dinner.

The whole coffee shop was fully seated with customers and we had a hard time trying to find seats.The seats that we secured is not a good seat because it's the area all the smokers will gather,I.E to say,breathing in the 2nd hand smoke.

I want to try out their Cajun chicken but it was already sold out.So I have no choice but to order their specialty burger with cheese on top.We wanted to chip-in a plate of french fries but was recommended not to.Okay,we'll see how the portion of our food goes.

For your information,you need to wait for 1 hour for your food.So if you're those kind who are impatient,you may consider going elsewhere for food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our food came out to be a huge portion.I have really underestimated them.It cost me $6.50 for this kind of portion.Reasonably cheap eh?

The spicy fries was good,but not very spicy.The beef patty got this kind of chao da taste which I don't like.I prefer eating steak instead of those minced beef patty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The food was so much that I'm unable to finish it.I have to forgo some of the fries.

So if you're those kind who wants to eat alot,I recommend this place.It's located at a few distance behind the Clementi MRT station.For my church people,it's located around the area where we always meet to take the bus for our church camp.

0 comments: