December 28, 2006

Instead of celebrating Christmas on the 25th,we celebrate on the boxing day instead.

It was a day filled with turkey and log cake(etc...) in the afternoon and home-cooked dinner at night.

2 days ago,our department had a Christmas feast inside our workplace.Because our department consist of less than 15 people,eating a small turkey is not a big problem for us.In fact,we only managed to finish 1/2 of its meat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a small turkey.The meat is too dry for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sweet log cake.Eating a small portion of it increases my weight by another 100g.What a health conscious me.

After work,I rushed down to Yunn's house for dinner.The sky was raining heavily on my journey to her place,it took me almost 1 hour to reach there.When I arrived at her house,my leather shoes were all wet.

Basically it was a dinner with the former youth,minus the girls side,invited by Yisheng and Yunn.To me,it was a mass gathering of the former TANS,plus Richard and Kelvin Lims' girlfriend,minus William and Jiemin.Anyway by a simple mass gathering dinner,we can see for ourselves who is attached and who has not.

The dinner was simple,yet it's a wonderful one.It kind of warm when a group of people squeeze together round a table in a cold weather right now.

However,what matter most for me will be the fellowshipping.If I'm not wrong,it's been ages since we gather around a small table talking cock singing songs.It's not the usual "different group different activities" which I've been experiencing for 3 years plus.It's not just a groups of 3-4 people talking among themselves.But it's a simple yet an enjoyable chit chatting session.

Our topics goes from church stuff which eventually link to people selling insurance.It's funny how we link from topic to topic during our conversation,and I enjoy the fellowship very much.

Just another 3 more days to the new year.I would like to thank God for all the former TIPians and adults who were still around in church(though some may have left to other churches as well).Without their constant encouragement,I would have been backslided and left.

I thank God for my Pastors,especially Pastor Geoffery and Bee Tin,who has not gave up on me,guiding me to seek a correct direction in life.

I thank God for my HGC,Yunn my HGC leader,Sandra who has been my dinner partner every week,Pamela,Yanyi,You Seng and Thomas who has been a caring brothers and sisters,Chee Moon for her education tips and yes,the list goes on and on.

I thank God for Yan Liang,Ming Keat and Kelvin Lee,for our weekly outing almost every Saturday.Thank you Ming Keat and Kelvin Lee once again that you have shared my strength and weakness in which I did not really know.

I thank God for William that he's still around with me.Many a times I may have rejected your gay outings every week,but I want to say that I enjoy the outings actually.

I thank God for providing me a new job.The old jobs are either low-paid or no-paid.But the current job has a decent pay.

I thank God for the peace that smoothen me when I feel depressed.It's the prayer that keeps me going.

And finally thank everyone for reading my blog.The value on the statcounter doesn't really matters me much anyway.It kinda surprised that people whom I think will not read my blog actually reads it.Just keep my tagboard flood will ya?

0 comments: