December 19, 2006

Everlasting Rain

People say rain is fortune,and that applies to the taxi drivers.

It has been raining continuously for almost 2 days.Yesterday's rain was by far the heaviest of all.Thanks to the rain,the angel wings that Xiujuan and I made almost can't make it.Plus I wasted my money to take a taxi to church for my Christmas rehearsal.So that is why I said rain IS fortune.

Anyway the 1st rehearsal is kinda rush.Everybody was caught in the rain and things doesn't seems to go smoothly.But I believe the second(Full dress) will be a better one.

This year's Christmas performance will be slightly different from last year.This year we're going to do Cantata!Which means,the Tab voice will be the main focus for this year.Although I may not be inside the choir,I'll give my full support for them.Hopefully I'll be joining them,if I can.

Speaking of rain,I always like a rainy season when I was very young.When you reach the point being an adult holding a stable job or career,rain becomes part of your enemy.While your friends(schooling) were soundingly asleep,you had to fight the rain to your office.

Rain causes traffic to slow down.Usually I took 20 minutes to my workplace,now I had to take 5-10 minutes more reaching there.A train must learn how to apply the brake during rainy day,or else they might cause an accident.

Rain is a good weather to enjoy yourself.Simply make yourself a cup of hot coffee/tea/chocolate and sit beside the window looking at the rain.It's kinda enjoyment you'll hardly get to feel every time.If you find your room quiet,switch on to some jazz/bossa nova music or any kind of rainy day music.

I have so many photos that is yet to post!Will have to post them next time.Ah,such procrastination.

0 comments: