July 07, 2008

Tulip,Daisy


Just watched "Pushing Daisies" yesterday.This is the first time I watched this show since it was aired few weeks ago.

What I would say is: it's a very damn nice show loh!It's abit of Tim Burton style(even though I haven't watched any of his show,only previews it),maybe slightly lesser.The background color is so rich,my eyes is seeing candies everywhere.

At first I can't really catch the show,because of all the doubt of the main actor's ability(temporary revive a dead person for a period of time and his kiss of death part),but after reading the wikipedia,it somehow clarified my doubt.In order to fully understand the whole show,I have to watch it regularly.

Somehow I missed the first few episode of the show,perhaps I could just download get the preview of the show by browsing through a special website or simply watch it on youtube.

0 comments: