July 24, 2008

Last Sunday we celebrated Yan Liang and Ivane's birthday.It was a grand one,for the fact that he turns 21.

The birthday celebration took place at Aloha Changi Chalet,which is somewhere near to the commando camp he used to train at.Sadly,I didn't saw any hunky commandos going commando.

Somehow it reminds me of how I celebrated my 21st birthday.It was horrible.I had to go for my 9km fast march even though my birthday was today.The reason why I can't take leave?I was on course.

Enough of sad story.Let us proceed to Yan Liang and Ivane's birthday celebration.

Photobucket
The decoration is kinda...like holding some...ermm...wedding ceremony?

Photobucket
The interior of the chalet is rather creepy.Looks like it's not so well maintained.

Photobucket
Chocolate fondue is soooooooo sinnnnnnfulllllll!

Photobucket
And so was the cake.It was covered with black and white chocolate balls.Everybody loves a chocolate cake,that is why we always have them in every birthday.

Photobucket
Yan Liang and Ivane giving some thanksgiving speeches.

Photobucket
In the midst of a tahnksgiving speeches,someone from the top took pictures of us.

Photobucket
Making wishes...

Photobucket
Puff!Goes the candles.

Photobucket
Yan Liang and Ivane with the cake.

Photobucket
The Tan family.

Photobucket
The church group.It was not so well taken because I was partially covered.Damn!

Photobucket
Lastly,team Malacca!Yes,we are the 4 chosen one who will be going Malacca this Saturday.

2 more days to Malacca trip!

0 comments: