July 28, 2008

Relax,Take It Easy

Came back from a Malacca trip yesterday.I would say it was the smoothest trip I have ever had out of all the trips.Thank God for blessing us with the wonderful journey and yes,prayer before setting off is really,really important.

This is the first time we went for an oversea trip with Yan Liang.Didn't shared much about one another's dirty little secret,but well,they're still next time.If only we could grab hold of Kelvin Lee,it would be a 5 men trip,or maybe catch hold of another to make it 6.

I went for a mini crazy shopping over at Malacca.They were having some Malaysia Sales over there,so buying clothes over there is a MUST.When they give you discount,they really mean it.

Night life in Jonker Street is an eye-opener for me.Unlike Chinatown in KL,the flea market offers wide variety of things to buy.I shall discuss this in my next post when I get the photos from William.

Will be planning for another trip soon.This time I hope to go with my Polytechnic friends to...say,Bangkok,where I'll be buying 2 dozens of t-shirts over there.

0 comments: