July 14, 2008

Music Vs Music

I shall delay my "Sandra's wedding" post with this incident I encounter today.

As usual,I took a bus from the interchange back to my house.Inside the bus,there was a Malay student who was sitting opposite of me.He was blasting his music from his handphone,but not to the extent of being irritated,as the bus engine is louder than his music.Having no issues with the music,I went to sleep.

I was actually awaken by my drooling again(It almost dripped.Heng ah!).This time,tere was another Chinese guy blasting his own music.This time I couldn't get myself to sleep as the music is slightly loudly than the Malay guy.

The music simply gets louder and louder,as they compete with one another with "who got the loudest music" contest.The competition came to an end when the Chinese guy used his max volume to challenge the malay guy,which eventually attracted the crowd to look at him.After that,he switched off his music and let his opponent blast his music.

When the Malay guy(together with his friend)got off the bus,I overheard(eavesdropping)the conversation of the Chinese guy and his friend:

他以为他赢了。我只是让他而已。


Well,I have nothing to say.Glad that they didn't stir up any drama during the music challenge,if not I will be getting home late.

0 comments: