July 04, 2008

It A Long Journey Home

I love taking bus back home from the Interchange near my workplace.Although it took me 1 hour to reach home,it's a good time for me to take a good short nap so that I won't be feeling so tired when I reached home.

There's many occasions whereby I'll revealed my disgusting behavior when I sleep during the bus journey.First would be swinging left and right then to the front while I'm asleep.The second and the most ugliest ones will be drooling until my whole bag is flooded with saliva,MY SALIVA.

There was one day I board the bus back home and there was this chio bu who sat beside me.Since I'm very tired after a long day of work,I couldn't care less about her and just tilt my head and sleep.

Halfway through the journey,I felt something dripping on my hand.I woke up and realized it was my saliva that dripped out of my mouth!The chio bu is still sitting beside me listening to her mp3s,seemingly oblivious of the situation I'm in right now.

Knowing the fact that she's still there,I immediately took out a tissue paper to wipe off my saliva,then look up at the air-con to make it as if the water drip came from the air-con.I hope she think it this way.

After the whole incident,I didn't learned from my lesson.I still continue to sleep just the way it is,except that I'm more cautious now.Today my saliva almost dripped out but heng I managed to slurp it back.Hahaha.

0 comments: