July 16, 2008

Last Sunday was Sandra and Guang Quan's wedding.This will be the 2nd wedding I've attend and it's only a few weeks after Diana and Martyn's wedding.

I woke up slightly late for the 8am service.But nevermind,with the power of being a PA crew(hohoho),I'm able to take photos from the top.

Photobucket
Family members came in for the matrimony.

Photobucket
First off,we have 2 little children coming in to throw flower petals.

Seriously I have enough of 2 little children start off entry throwing flower petals everywhere people crying out how cute this child that child music playing canon in D whatsoever.ARRRGGGGGG,bring me some creativities!

Photobucket
Here comes the bride.

Sandra looks so much different from her dull look when I saw her in church every week.From the first look I thought she was another person who came into the wrong church wedding.

Photobucket
Wedding vows.

Photobucket
Managed to catch a photo of Mr and Mrs Guang Quan.I love my camera phone.

Photobucket
Photo taken with the wedding couple.Damn,is my shirt looks bloated?

Photobucket
Yam paste dessert.I should be able to eat it during my Malacca trip 2 weeks later.

Food was quite alright.The plate was so well designed,except for a few flaws which left me eating with some difficulties.The fish is good,but I don't really like the beef rendang.It taste kinda odd.

Well,we'll be looking forward to another wedding,which will be Zhi Xiong's wedding.

0 comments: